Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Brad Blogs?!

Welcome to my new Blog! Here you will be able to find my thoughts and others' thoughts on how to have success in real estate. Whether that means getting a good price on a new home for your family or beginning your own real estate syndicate, I will be able to help you win in the real estate game! Perhaps a little background first though; I have had various "stints" in states across the country and in othe countries as well but Lincoln, NE seems to always pull me back. I also attended school at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln where I obtained my bachelor's degree. I have worked in the real estate industry for over 5 years, first dealing primarily with property management and then in real estate sales. During my time at college I was fortunate enough to meet my wife and we were married in December of 2003. Our family will also be growing by one this coming Ocotber. Well now that you know a little about me, please let me know about you and how I can help you in what is a stellar market in Nebraska!

No comments: