Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Feeling like a Real Estate........ Mogul?

Greetings one and all!

Now that Christmas is over and the New Year is no longer new, I have struggled to get back in the mix of things. Real Estate in the Lincoln area has seen a temporary slow down mainly because of the constant snow that we seem to be getting. November and December were great months for the local real estate market however as Lincoln enjoyed a large boost in home sales. In my quest to continue riding that boost I have found myself wanting more......

I have always tried to think of different areas of real estate that I would like to take advantage of in this economic climate. Rentals? Land Development? New Construction? I see great potential in each different area but also potential for great loss as well. So I pose the question to you out there.......What do you think? What, if any of these areas, have you tried out? What was your experience? I have had some hands on experience in each of these but haven't really gone...."full steam ahead" with any either. SO......let me know what you think......what your rich Uncle thinks......

No comments: