Monday, January 24, 2011

IPad....More than just for playing games;)

This Christmas I was fortunate enough to get an IPad as one of my gifts. I had heard all these great things about it and had wanted one so I was super psyched to get it. For all the reason's that I had to get it the biggest one is the one no one wants to admit when they get/buy something expensive, it's cool!

I read article after article about the usefulness for real estate agents when doing presentations and getting information on the go. I have enjoyed making use of my IPad for these reasons and have now found others as well.

It's extremely common for me to be in a hurry and not have been able to do the proper preparation when showing homes to clients (surprise, surprise!). So as I try and frantically gather information to print off but instead I was able to use the Internet on my IPad and saved information sheets, photos, get directions, etc. to use in a very short amount of time. I was able to get PDF's on my IPad, JPEG's and others using the DropBox app which syncs up to 2 GB of whatever from your computer to your IPad wirelessly for free! You can do more for a fee but lets face it, who wants to pay for anything!!!

I've enjoyed very much this new digital tool for me to use as a real estate practitioner and I know that there are so many uses for the same kind of people like me but in different professions as well.

Happy "App"ing!

No comments: